Largest Garden Center in Lapeer County, Michigan
Begonia ‘Pegasus’, Petunia Glow ‘Fluor Rose’, Azalea ‘Mandarin Lights, and so much more!
Our Garden Center is always changing to bring you many new plant varieties! Here is a sneak peek:
- Sedum ‘Frosted Fire’
- Hosta ‘Lipstick Blush’
- Echinacea ‘Sun Seekers Salmon’
- Nepeta ‘Picture Purrfect’
- Calibrachoa Chameleon ‘Atomic Orange’
- Althernanthera ‘Choco Chili’
- Streptocarpus Ladyslippers ‘Grape Ice’ ‘Red Bicolor’ ‘White Ice’ & ‘Yellow Blue Eye’
- Begonia Jurassic Park ‘Cherry Spike’ & ‘Heartbeat’
- and many more!
Free Fertilizer Water!
Campbell’s offers FREE FERTILIZER WATER to all of our loyal customers. Bring in your own jugs and fill up with the exact same water we use here on our farm for FREE! This gives your plants the essential nutrients they need to be happy and healthy!
We'd love to hear from you! Please fill out our contact form and we'll be in touch soon!