Campbell’s Greenhouses is currently hiring for the 2022 season.
Thank you for taking an interest in working at Campbell’s Greenhouses. We are excited to expand our team!
We have positions to fill in the following departments:
- Garden Center – Customer Service & Cashiers – Part Time and Full Time – Job duties include assisting customers with plant purchases, stocking, watering and caring for plant merchandise, keeping store clean and tidy, ringing up customers and keeping home & garden decor clean and organized. Applicants must be 18+ and have availability during the week and on weekends.
- Nursery Department – Part Time and Full Time – Job duties include assisting customers with plant purchases, watering, hauling trees and shrubs from production area to keep displays full. Applicants must be 18+ and have availability during the week and on weekends.
- Watering Assistant – Part Time and Full Time (Year Round Position) – Watering plant merchandise throughout farm. Assisting with maintenance of plants and production of plants for future seasons. At times you will assist with production on the farm. Applicants must be 18+ and have availability during the week and on weekends.
- Greenhouse Construction/Laborer – Full Time (Year Round Position) Duties include assisting in the building and repair of greenhouses located throughout the state of Michigan. Position also includes working in our wood shop creating shipping crates for shipping of plants.
- All job descriptions are a basic idea of duties expected for each position. Positions will be discussed further in interview process.
- Most positions are seasonal positions starting ASAP and lasting through mid June. Some positions may last longer based on job performance. Pay is based on the position being applied for and experience.
***AT THIS TIME WE HAVE FILLED ALL HIGH SCHOOL POSITIONS***
Application process for Campbell’s Greenhouses:
- Download the job application PDF file below.
- Print it on white 8½” x 11″ paper.
- If you do not have access to a printer, the application may be picked up at the front of the garden center.
- Please return your application on Saturday, March 5th during our open interviews. We will be available 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. If this day does not work out for you please feel free to reach out to us at 810.688.3587 to make other arrangements.
Remember: Your application is valid for the current season only! If you have applied in the past you must reapply. Keep your contact information current and make sure you have a voicemail set up.
We'd love to hear from you! Please fill out our contact form and we'll be in touch soon!